Monday, January 12, 2009

From the Horse to the Automobile




In the early 1900's people would travel in a horse and wagon which sometimes took days to reach travel from one place to another. The car changed the way people traveled. It was a world changing invention. The Mercedes Benz and the BMW were both early car companies. Today they made awesome luxury cars and very high speed performance cars.The most luxurious car Mercedes made was the S class. The luxury car from the BMW automaker was the 7 series. They are my favorite car company because their cars last a very long time.

My all time favorite car is called the Mercedes Benz S 500. Last Christmas vacation my dad and I went to a Mercedes Benz showroom. In the showroom I noticed a shiny black car. It was the Mercedes Benz S 500. It is a beautiful and awesome machine . I opened the door and I sat inside the car. It was very comfortable. The orange leather seat of that car made me feel like I was going on a first class seat in a plane.

One of my favorite car is the BMW 760 LI. It is very luxurious and comfortable just like the Mercedes Benz S 500. It also costs alot. Last year during the winter break I went to the BMW showroom. It was HUGE. As I walked into the showroom I inspected every car. Suddenly I noticed a BMW 760 LI. It was beautiful and very shiny. I opened the door and sat in that car. It was SO comfortable and extremely luxury.

After about half an hour in that showroom we returned home. I think that Mercedes and BMW produce the best luxury cars in the world ( in my opinion). Once again I am so glad they have made the automobile. I can't imagine traveling in a wagon pulled by a horse.

No comments: