Thursday, December 4, 2008

Great Wall of China


History is my passions and interests and have you ever heard The Great Wall of China? It was build by the first emperor of China Qin Shi Huang. This wall is to prevent enemies from invading and destroying his empire. The wall can be seen with a naked eye in outer space. In 200 BCE the construction of the wall begins and ended in 220BCE. . In 500 BCE the Mongolians which was the fastest army in the world and destroy the great wall. These Mongolians was lead by Genghis Khan.
Today the Chinese government reconstruct the great wall and it is available for tourist to visit. Two years ago when my family and I lived in China we went to Beijing. Beijing is the capital city of China and it is also where the great wall begins. My father and I climbed the massive wall. After one hour we only climbed about less than one kilometer.

No comments: