Friday, November 7, 2008

All about me


My name is Aaiz. I come from Malaysia and I am 12 years old. I go to school at ISKL Ampang which is an enormous school. I am in grade six. My best friends are Adhip and Rik. My favorite band is called The Eagles. And the best song from The Eagles is called Hotel California. My passions are vintage cars, airplanes Hudson Hornet was build in the 1950's and the Mercedes Benz 200 was build in the 1960's,and history of WW2. My favorite vintage car is the Mercedes Benz 200 and Hudson Hornet. The People who I admire from WW2 are General Montgomery, General Dwight D Eisenhower, General Erwin Rommel or The Desert Fox, General George S Patton, Franklin D Roosevelt, Winston Churchill and General Joseph Stalin. My hobby is to watch movie. My favorite movie is called Saving Private Ryan. This movie is about a mother who had four sons went to WW2. June 6 1944 the brothers went to Omaha beach and 3 of them were killed by the Nazis and 1 was lost somewhere in a little village of Omaha beach. The Allied ask Captain John H Miller and his unit to look for Private Ryan and bring him home alive. At the end of this movie the ending was very sad because Captain Miller died but Private James Ryan Was rescued alive.

No comments: